Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

a nice email

I just got this wonderful email from Ruth. I can't tell you how much I love getting messages like this! It really makes me want to work harder around the farm to make sure we are able to continue doing what we do. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to let us know Ruth!

"Hello John & Cindy,Just had a meal of your pancakes and so enjoyed.I've tried to put a message on your blog but can't figure out how to do that so will just tell you why this is special and maybe you can put it on.     For a long time it has been difficult for me to swallow pancakes and believe me I've tried many different brands.They seem to stick and go down very slowly,sometimes with discomfort.But!!Big BUT!!your mix goes down smooth as honey.I can't eat the whole batch so the remaining pancakes are bagged then used as the bread for a sandwich.Also must add that the wheat berries are excellent in place of rice in stir fries and such or just as a side dish.Your grains have added a whole new twist to my healthy cooking. Many thanks from a senior who really tries to eat right and eat local."      Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment